Job opportunity: Sports Therapist at Bury St Edmunds Osteopaths
Duties and responsibilities
- Providing Sports Therapy/ Massage Therapy to a range of clients.
- Injury examination, assessment, treatment, and rehabilitation.
- Bsc (Hons) Sports Therapy; Sports Therapy qualification and/or a Sports Massage Qualification
- Relevant memberships and insurance with a Sports Therapy/Sports Massage governing body (SST, STO,SMA, BASRaT or others)
- Experience and confidence with Sports Therapy and sports massage, injury assessment, treatment and exercise rehabilitation in a clinic setting.
- Ability to integrate with our friendly team and to go the extra mile to improve the health and wellbeing of our clients.
Days offered – Flexible.
For further details please contact our practice manager, Sharon: