Rehabilitation | Sports Injury | Treatment | Management | Prevention | Improvement | Performance
Sports Therapy can offer all of the above for a wide range of injuries, whether sport or occupational, acute or chronic.
Our aim: Reduce the risk of injury, recognition and evaluation, management, evidence-based treatment, rehabilitation exercises, so that you can return back to play, continue with your profession and continue to do your every day tasks pain-free, functionally stronger and with confidence.
- Physical examination, assessment, screening and diagnosis
- Exercise therapy including strengthening, flexibility, balance, proprioception and more
- Conditioning and rehabilitation programmes
- Sports massage
- Sports strapping/taping including kinesiology tape
- Functional movement screening, gait analysis and biomechanical assessment
Appointments are available with our Sports Therapist Charlotte, and are available on Tuesdays and Fridays 9am until 7pm. Each session is £58 for 1 hour, and £38 for half an hour. To book an appointment please call 01284 769153, or you can email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Runners! We are currently ‘running’ an marahton event programme to help support you with your preperation and training – see our news page below for details Runners Marathon/Event Programme