Rehabilitation | Sports Injury | Treatment | Management | Prevention | Improvement | Performance
Sports Therapy can offer all of the above for a wide range of injuries, whether sport or occupational, acute or chronic.
Our aim: Reduce the risk of injury, recognition and evaluation, management, evidence-based treatment, rehabilitation exercises, so that you can return back to play, continue with your profession and continue to do your every day tasks pain-free, functionally stronger and with confidence.
- Physical examination, assessment, screening and diagnosis
- Exercise therapy including strengthening, flexibility, balance and more
- Conditioning and rehabilitation programmes
- Sports massage
- Sports strapping/taping including kinesiology tape
- Functional movement screening, gait analysis and biomechanical assessment
Appointments are available with our Sports Therapists, Nick and Charlotte, and are available on Tuesdays and Fridays 9am until 7pm. Each session is £56 for 1 hour, and £36 for half an hour. To book an appointment please call 01284 769153, or you can email at email@example.com
Runners! We are currently ‘running’ an event programme to help support you with your preperation and training – see our news page below for details Runners Marathon/Event Programme